Monday, April 6, 2009

Adventure April : UTAH!

This weekend I went out to Utah for a Mission Reunion. It was so sweet to see some missionaries that I served with. It's like seeing trench buddies. However the most sweetest thing was to see my dear mission president and his wife. I love them so dearly. I hugged them as many times that I possibly could! 

    Me, Pres. Andrus, Jackie A., and Sister Andrus
     Some of my most favorite Elders. Love them! 

My BFF's from the Mission. Jackie Acevedo and Adam Young. 


Another joy of going to Utah was to see my little bro David. We got to go to conference and it was amazing! I'm so grateful to have sat at the feet of our prophet and the twelve. It was such a once in a lifetime experience! 

     Me, Dave, and Dave's girlfriend-Amy at the conference center

Heaven on Earth!!

3 comments:

  1. You are SO cute! Where did you serve your mission? And ... I saw on Facebook that you're friends with my husband's cousin John Laycock - how do you know him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually never served with him. However, he served in an area before me for about 10 months of his mission. When I got to that area everyone told me about the legacy of "Elder Laycock" and how wonderful he was. Luckily, I also served in that same area or 10 months and made my own legacy! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! My mission president is Argentine, so there's not a big driving force for mission reunions. Those of "my generation" did organize a couple of reunions the year after I got home, but now most are married off and spread around the country, so the reunions have come to an end. Besides being FB friends, I'm really not in contact with anyone from the mission any more; how sad!

    ReplyDelete