Saturday, February 7, 2009

Marriage

"Marriage is what brings us together today!" This past month it seems like I've been married to my computer. Go figure! I am in love and am obviously still in the honeymoon stage! I can't get enough! However, I am starting to notice the time being sucked from my life. So, here's to beginning a new life! A balanced life. Momentum is up...let's go! I love you little Mac, I really do, but I need some real human experiences and interactions. Don't worry, we're still married...it's just time for a breather!  

4 comments:

  1. Why didn't I get the memo that you have a blog?? I feel so left out...I'll wait for an invitation until I add you to me link list...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara! I just discovered your blog!! And... I noticed through Facebook that you know my cousin John Laycock?! What a small world! He's my husband Jeff's cousin. Such a good guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and PS - um, yeah, Macs are fantastic, eh?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara! it is WAY past time for you to update your blog.

    ReplyDelete